Tuesday 2 August 2016

Photo Bomb

Today, i'm sharing a card that I made for my Goddaughter...


I used Mama Elephant's Photo Bomb stamp set, colouring with promarkers.
I wanted the images to look like polaroids, so I used a Sizzix Sizzlit slide mount die, glued the 'photo' behind the aperture, and trimmed it to size.
I took a photo of a section of my corkboard and then printed it off to make the back drop for my polaroids.
The pretty butterfly paper is from a pad called 'Sunny Side' by Pebbles Inc.
The sentiments used are both from the Photo Bomb stamp set too.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Craft Your Passion - always anything goes
Seize The Birthday - anything goes (no topping)
Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo: Very cute card - love the Polaroids. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! this is completely adorable!! Your Goddaughter will cherish this forever!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I love those photo-bomb polaroid images on the cork board - genius! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete