Wednesday 31 August 2016

Mom's birthday.

Today is my Mom's birthday :)

This is the card I've made for her...

I die cut 'Dainty Flowers' by Paper Smooches, and coloured in the insert pieces with my promarkers, and gave them a bit of sparkle with a clear glitter brush pen, but left the outline white.
I glued the flowers onto their mats (Spellbinders 'Decagons'), then used a few hearts from 'Heart of Hearts' (Impression Obsession) to fill the space above the central flower.
The embossing folder is by Sizzix (Candy Hearts), and 'mother' is a Clearly Besotted Stamps word die.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Crafting When We Can - dies & punches
Allsorts - use at least 2 dies
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes

Here is the card that I made for my son to give his nan...



I have CASE'd this beautiful card by Diane Zechman, although I haven't used the bright colours she used.

I used Stampin Up's 'Vintage Vogue' stamp set, using some (very) old stampin spots in Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, & Old Olive. I grabbed some old stampin up cardstock to match too.
I added some flat-back pearls to the centre of each flower.
'NAN' was cut using free dies from a craft magazine.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed and perfect for our them this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo: Lovely card for your mom. I like how you used your die-cut flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo love both cards, they are so pretty and just love how you sed the die cut flowers, they look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete