Wednesday 16 March 2016

Digging Dog

Here's a mid-week inspiration post for From The Heart Stamps.
This week, i'm using our current sketch (#143), and our current Stamp of the Month, Digging Dog...


I've coloured this cutie with Promarkers, cut the image to shape, then die-cut the edges with a die from Paper Smooches Dots & Dashes set. I backed this piece with a piece of kraft card.
The patterned paper used here is by Nitwit (Bonnets & Bowties), I hand-cut the blue piece in the shape of a bone.
I finished the card with a scalloped piece (SU border punch), and a paw print which was stamped using an 'inchie' stamp from a retired company, Tanda Stamps.

You can find more inspiration, and enter the sketch challenge yourself by clicking HERE.
Also, you can find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join this progressive challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fab card Jo! I love how you have coloured this cheeky chappie! I also like how you cut a 'bone' and paw print out for embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jo, he is darling. I'm loving this dirty little pup! All the other elements are so perfect for this fun card.

    ReplyDelete