Tuesday 8 March 2016

Dad's birthday

Today is my Dad's birthday. I've made a couple of cards, one sent from me & hubby, the other from Jake.
I wanted to use the same paper pad for both cards. I used the now retired Stella & Rose 'Hattie' from My Mind's Eye.

This first one's image uses LOTV's Put Your Feet Up...


I coloured it with promarkers, layered it onto grey cardstock, then set an eyelet for the frayed ribbon trim.
My sentiment is by inkadinkado, and DAD was cut using die-namics dies.
The collection of stars are from a Marianne Creatables die (Punch Die - Stars).

I'm entering this card at:
Sketch Saturday - sketch #402
DigiDesign Challenge - 2 or more dies
Crafts Galore Encore - make a card in March

This next card uses Snoozing Ralph image and sentiment by DigiStamp Boutique..


Again, coloured with promarkers.
'Grandad' was cut with a die by Crafts Too. I don't have grandad, so I cut Grandson twice and pieced Grand from the first, and then the a & d from the other die-cut.

I'm entering this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - March 2016 customer competition


It's my son in law's birthday tomorrow, so i'll be back then with a pic of his card.
Have a fab day, won'cha?  ;) xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jo! Both cards are FANTASTIC!! I can't decide which I like more. Both have amazing paper too. Thanks for joining in the fun over on Sketch Saturday.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are stunning. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 26 theme Make a Card. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab cards Jo! Great images, colouring and colour tones. I bet your Dad was thrilled to bits with these :-) Hope he had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very awesome guy cards Jo! Love how you interpreted our sketch this week at Sketch Saturday! I'm sure both men in your life loved these! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete