Wednesday 9 December 2015

In the meadow...

** Have you checked out our December Blog Hop winners post** ;)

Here's my mid-week inspiration post for From The Heart Stamps.
I'm also using this weeks sketch w/a twist. Well, my interpretation of the sketch anyway...


The twist this time is to make a gift card holder.
Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too, it's in the rules!

Here's my card...


This fantastic, fun image is In The Meadow Snowmen, one of Faith's Project 100 Snowmen, where all images are just $1.00!

I coloured my image with promarkers, then sponged in the sky at the top.
I layered the image with foam pads around the bottom and 2 sides onto a striped piece which is by Stampin Up (bashful blue DSP) which was first backed onto white card, punched at the top with my eyelet border punch (also by SU), and wrapped with velvet ribbon and bow.
A gift card or money can be slid between the image and stripy piece.
Then this was all stuck to the base card & paper (from Bearly Mine Designs) with more foam pads.

I'm entering this card at:
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - fun, fun, fun!
Passion for Promarkers - mega christmas challenge
Crafting by Designs - here come the holidays

Thank you for stopping by today.
You can find more inspiration, and enter the challenge yourself by clicking HERE.
You can find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join this progressive challenge HERE.
Please join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to read about the latest FTH news.
We'd also love it if you'd join our Facebook Group too, this group makes it easier for you to share pics of your FTH makes, we'd love to see them!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo! What a fab gift card holder :-) The velvet ribbon and bow is such a sweet touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative, darling gift card holder! I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute gift card holder Jo. I love the cute image and your CAS layout is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Jo.Fabuous design and i love your snowmen and fab icy colours.
    Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete