Thursday 23 April 2015

HB2 EMMA

Happy St George's Day!
Today is special for another, more important for me, occasion... my eldest daughter's birthday! :)
Emma is 25 today, wow! how'd that happen?! She was sitting on my lap watching The Little Mermaid just yesterday, right?
Actually, she still loves The Little Mermaid, and never tires of watching it, except these days she doesn't sit on my lap anymore lol

Emma also loves her iphone, especially when crammed full of her fave music, she has quite an eclectic taste... just like me ;)


The stamp set used on Emma's card is 'Text Me' by Clearly Besotted Stamps. I stamped the phone 3 times, twice on card (cutting out the screen on one of them) and once on acetate, so that I could make a shaker card using a few sequins and tiny acetate stars.
I've used a Marianne die (pretty lace border) to frame the dotty paper beneath the image.
The dotty paper is from Doodlebug's Snips & Snails pad, and the birthday gift design paper is from 'Hip Hip Hooray', also by Doodlebug.
'Daughter' is computer generated, and '25' was cut using Die-namics 'By The Number' dies.
I finished the card by adding wink of stella (clear) to the phone, the music notes and the number 25.

I'm entering this card at Fab n Funky for their lace challenge.

Happy Birthday Weezie! xx

3 comments:

  1. This completely and totally ROCKS - so totally cool! I am so impressed with this and think it is just the funnest birthday card ever!! Would love to do something like this for my soon to be 23 year old - thanks for such an awesome idea and Kudos toyou for turning it into a shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the shaker phone
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete