Friday 29 August 2014

Beautiful Life

This is the card that my son will give to his Nan on Sunday...

I've used 3 different Echo Park Beautiful Life papers for this card.
After sticking down the red damask design paper, I die-cut a heart from the floral paper using the largest plain heart from Marianne's scalloped heart set. I then made the frame for the aperture by using the same large plain heart and the scalloped heart dies from kraft cardstock.
I added some faux stitching by paper piercing and dragging a brown marker through the holes.
'Nan' was cut using my Dienamics By The Letter dies.
My sentiment at the top is a stamp by Inkadinkado.
The flower in the centre is just a stacked mix taken from my stash and secured with a spotty brad.

I'm entering this card at:
MAWTT - a stitch in time
Creative Inspirations - flower power
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Sister Act - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - anything goes
Fantastic Tuesday - anything goes 
Shopping Our Stash - ABC (Aperture, Brad, Crochet flower)

Thanks for stopping by today xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I am sure Nan will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the ABCs challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Jo! Gorgeous papers and details, just so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! I love the mix of papers and color integration. Thanks for playing along with us this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours and the whole card is very eye-catching :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete