Monday 10 March 2014

Think Spring

I'm using From The Heart's stamp of the month for March on this card; Hamlet PigWit Think Spring.
You actually get 2 stamps this month (cool eh?) I used the daffodil image for my card today.


I've used my usual promarkers to colour up Hamlet and his little butterfly friend.
The sentiment is by Paper Smooches (sentiment sampler set) , and the paper is by Prima, from a pad called Believe.
I bought a new top out of my birthday money last week, and have cut out the ribbon that was inside across the neck, as those things annoy me, however, they don't annoy me when they are wrapped across cards ;)

I'd like to enter this card at:
From The Heart - March SOTM challenge
Cute Card Thursday - what a gem
Totally Papercrafts - female birthday

Thanks for looking :) x

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! this is soooooo cute Jo, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what a super cute little card Jo, lovely colours and perfect paper choice too!
    Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pigs and this one is such a sweetie! A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete