Wednesday 19 March 2014

Nights in white satin

A great song, but that's not the reason for my post's title, bear with me, all will become clear ;)

The other day I had the opportunity to choose a digital kit by Bella Gypsy Designs, thanks to a Facebook contest where all we needed to do was link up to a kit we'd like to receive for free.
I was one of the lucky winners! and received this beautiful kit; Moody Blues...

http://scraporchard.com/market/Moody-Blues-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

Moody blues / Nights in white satin... gerrit? ;)

This is such a beautiful kit don't you think? I just love the powder blues and dark greys together, very elegant.

Well, i've had a play...


I love these papers already.
The image is a new one from DigiStamp Boutique, Birthday Quacky. What a cutie!
The pretty bottom edge has been punched using my SU eyelet border punch.
I found the blue sheer ribbon in my ribbons tub, and I thought it would look great with these papers. I should have tied my bow a bit neater though eh? lol

Quacky is off to the parties at:
DigiStamp Boutique - March competition
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch #241
Crafting By Designs - use ribbon
Digi Galore - Anything goes

Happy Wednesday everyone!, i'll be back later with another card :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit you won!! And the card you made is so sweet! Adorable ducky! That is a beautiful colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the cute duck and what fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete