Wednesday 25 December 2013

OWL I want for Christmas is you

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you've had some lovely gifts delivered by the big man in red ;)




This fabulous image is called Winter Owls from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, and I think it SO deserves to be the star of the show of this card, it's an amazing image don't you agree?
This was so much fun to colour up with my promarkers, to start with though, I sponged in the sky and then added white flock to the snow after i'd finished colouring.
All that was need to finish was the sentiment which is computer generated.

Do you want to treat yourself to some new images? and the chance to get an exclusive FREE image too, then remember, LMM's holiday special is available right up until the 31st December ;)


http://littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
Have a wonderful Christmas Day! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love that you made Winter Owls the main focus of this card. I love the cloud detail too. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Have a fabulous day x

    ReplyDelete