Thursday 12 December 2013

'Dex' the halls with boughs of holly...

...Fa la la la laa...lala la laaa.
Are you all ready for Christmas? or are you a last minute Christmas shopper?
Well let's show you something to add to your Christmas wish list, or indeed something you may want to buy yourself as a little treat, well,  you have been working very hard with your festive preparations that you deserve it don't you? ;)
There's a new release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, that i'm sure you'll want to get your crafty hands on...


I just had to colour up this cutie straight away, this is Dexter Caroling.
I know, he's so adorable isn't he?
He's a Pollycraft image, which are now available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
I've coloured Dexter with Promarkers.
The paper is from Carta Bella's 'Winter Fun' pack.
I used my Cart-Us frame dies behind the image, the white piece of this has been embossed with a snowflake folder.
The flowers were made from gold vellum using my SU boho blossoms punch.

I'd like to enter this card at:
That Craft Place - christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Winter/Christmas
Passion for Promarkers - include a sentiment


But there's more... I couldn't resist colouring up another Dexter to show you today.
This is Dexter Lantern...


He looks so cool in his antler hat don't you think?
The papers are by Dovecraft (back to basics vintage christmas).
The leaves are punched from gold paper, I hope it's ok to extend them further up the side than the sketch given by Sketch Saturday.
'son' was die cut using my By the Letters dies, and I found a gold greeting in my stash which fit perfectly at the bottom.

I'm entering this card at:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Here Come The Boys - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - christmas creatures



http://littlemissmuffetstamps.com/

Before you go shopping to grab your favourites from this fab release, please stop by the LMM blog to see what gorgeousness the other little misses have created.
Happy shopping/crafting ;)

11 comments:

  1. Fab cards using ADORABLE images - Seasons Greetings Jo

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy and a very merry christmas to you too xx

      Delete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love both these cards. I was about to say I love the colours on the first. But I actually love the colours on the second too. You have rocked both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are fabulous. Love the hexagon paper on the first and the son personalization on the second. Both are gorgeous and so well colored, too. Fabby creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous, Jo! Terrific choices of colors and papers and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 cards! and both are cute as cute as. I love your different colour choices and card designs Jo. Fabulous! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful cards. Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful Jo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are two very cute cards! Love the papers and that penguin is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning Jo.Gorgeous designs and i love sweet dexter.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete