Sunday 8 December 2013

Cute Robin Couple

Just a quickie, this is my parents Christmas card this year...


Both the image and the sentiment come from DigiStamp Boutique.
I've used dotty paper from My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist - Life of the Party paper pad.
The lettering was die cut from Die-namics By the Letter dies.

I'm entering this card in the challenges at:
DigiStamp Boutique - December challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Winter/Christmas

Have a great Sunday xx

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card for your parents. The colours are really bright and cheerful. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete