Saturday 3 August 2013

Super Saturday

Super Saturday is the new day to get your Friday Freebie and Sunday Spotlight from
Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Firstly, in the spotlight, we have the rather classy and elegant Cora Agnes Hatter...


I've coloured her with my promarkers, using colours to match the beautiful papers by My Mind's Eye (Pretty Please Spring). The sentiment is from create with tlc.
I was looking through my bitsa box for suitable embellishments and found these cute lil mulberry roses, ooh they will do nicely :)
You can find Cora Agnes Hatter in the store today, and at a nice discounted price too ;)

I'd like to enter Cora Agnes at:
Papertake Weekly  - sketch
Crafting when we can - floral

Next up, is my card showing today's freebie.
This is Silverstar...


Silverstar has also been coloured with promarkers, then fussy cut out.
Now this magical creature deserves a bit of sparkle don't you think? so I put some SU dazzling diamonds on his mane and tail.
The papers have a sparkle to them too, they are glittered, and from First Edition (Hideaway).
The sentiment was taken from a forever friends craft cd, I think it suits the image perfectly.

I'd like to enter Silverstar at:
Card Crafters Circle - dotty for spots
Crafty Catz - pastel colours

You can grab Silverstar for yourself and get Cora Agnes for a special price today. Details can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend xx

6 comments:

  1. Sigh. Both of these are gorgeous Jo. I love the colour palettes on both. Simply fab-u-lous! Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Jo!! Super cute card!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an extra few minutes and just thought I'd drop by and leave a comment. :D These are darling and I love both of them! The colors are fantastic and reminds me of sherbet ice cream. Yum! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the unicorn! great card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete