Saturday 10 August 2013

Sparkle and Trevor

Super Saturday is the day for a freebie and a discounted image over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, oooh Barbara spoils us doesn't she?

Today's freebie is Sparkle...


I've coloured Sparkle with my promarkers and then added some SU dazzling diamonds to the outside of the star. It is added to the card with foam pads.
I thought red mirror card would be a good choice to use on this card, especially as I was going down the christmas card route. My christmas card collection is looking really healthy now :)
I've used spotty Dovecraft christmas paper, and the rest of the sentiment was printed off the computer.
I finished this card with the embellishment, by using my Quickutz holly die and a few red gem crystals.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Creative Inspirations - something old, something new
(old - paper & quickutz die, new - image and mirror card)


Next, we have Forest Friends Trevor Tortoise, today's spotlighted rubber stamp...


Again, coloured with promarkers.
The background paper is by Nitwit, from a collection called spring whimsy.
The sentiment is handwritten, then mounted on to a kraft scalloped circle.
The card is finished with green seam binding and woodware punched leaves.

I'd like to enter Trevor at:
Crafty Sentiments - animals


You can grab Sparkle for free and buy Trevor for a discounted price today. Details can be found HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today. Remember that we have a DT CALL on at the moment if you fancy being a Little Miss too ;)
And you still have time to enter our current challenge 'Away with the Fairies'.

Happy Crafting! xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love both these cards Jo. I thin the sparkle one is my fave, but I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card with Trevor.I love it!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards. Love Trevor.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations Jo, beautiful coloring!! So glad to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards, Trevor is adorable and your handwritten sentiment is SO neat, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use the sentiment, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little turtle! Love the seam binding and handwritten sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments animals challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards Jo, love the polka dots on the Christmas card and so clever the way you've used the sentiment. Fab design on the second card and love how you have added the greenery :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards Jo, love the first one, a really great design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two super dupe cards Jo... the Sparkle one is so clever... I LOVE how you've used the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete