Tuesday 23 July 2013

Little Miss BIG Tuesday

Morning all, today sees a fabulous Pollycraft new release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
There's also your Friday Freebie, and another Sunday Spotlight at a fab discounted price too.
Get yourself over there to grab your freebie and take a special offer ;)
But before you go, please let me show you my card using one of our new release images, this little beauty is Claudia Loves Christmas...



I wanted to layer Claudia's face, hat, arms and bauble, but used glue instead of foam pads.
I decided to change the little bell hanging from Claudia's christmas elf hat to a pom pom, so I found a piece of pom pom trim in my ribbon box, but it was white and it didn't look right, so I had to colour it in to match with a promarker. Much better, it needed colour.
The papers used are all by Kaisercraft, from their Christmas Tradition pad.
My sentiment is yet another taken from my own sheet, Ticket Sentiments - Christmas.

Here's a pic showing the gentle layering and the pom pom...


If you would like to see more of this adorable new release, then please go to the Little Miss Muffet store.
The Little Misses have made a wonderful selection of cards to show you, and you can see them over on the LMM blog.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sweet Stampin - christmas in July
Totally Gorjuss - furtastic
Lexi's Creations - christmas in July
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

Thanks for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. FAB card and those Kaisercraft papers are super, Jo

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love the image and the layering, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and papers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, love the sweet image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real cute image, love your card! Thanks for joining us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww fabulous Ho, love that little pom pom, nice touch!! hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What absolute cuteness! I love the 3d and the fab little pom pom! Luuuurve! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! Lovely colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is so cute. I adore the pom-pom..it just adds so much to this little image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week and hope to see you again next week! --Gail

    ReplyDelete