Friday 17 May 2013

To You Happy Birthday I Wish

You know the Vulcan card I made yesterday for my daughter's boyfriend, the Star Trek fan? well he is also a Star Wars fan too, so I made this card for my son to give him...



I don't own a Star Wars related stamp, then remembered that I have a folder on my pc of free for personal use images (if memory serves, the website is a colouring pages site), anyway, I found Yoda in there. Perfect. I printed him out via my paint program, whilst making a suitable greeting to go with it.
I've used patterned paper from the same pad as I used in my Monster Hugs card, the paper is by Provocraft, 'tags, bags, boxes & more'.
I wanted to add his name to the card but thought I would use the negative of the die cut for a change.

I'd like to enter this card at:
The Pink Elephant - masculine birthday
ABC challenge - N for not just one (I added 3 stars)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend :)

UPDATE: Thanks go to The Pink Elephant DT who thought this card was unforgettable! wahoo! :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card, Simon will love them both for sure!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the most amazing personalised cards Jo. The force is strong with this one. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see this card going down a storm. Great theme and those pApers are just perfect. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete