Friday 4 May 2012

A crafty sabbatical

After many hours mulling it over, i've decided to take a little break from crafting for a while, it also means that with a heavy heart I have decided to step down from the running of Sketch Saturday.

I love that challenge blog, and I love all of the Saturdays that I have had the pleasure of getting to know and work with over the past 4 years, and of course not forgetting all of the wonderful guest designers and fantastic sponsors that I've also gotten to know and respect. SS has also been truly blessed with the best, most talented challengers that are out there in Blogland, and long may it continue, because Sketch Saturday isn't closing *hooray!* it will be run by
Susie, Jen & Lizy! Wooohoooo! HUGE thanks go to those fabulous girls for saving SS from closing.

I will be leaving SS officially after next weeks challenge (#207)
In the meantime, Susie, Jen & Lizy will be settling in.
I can still be contacted regarding SS issues upto 12th May, but it may be a better idea to contact either of the girls direct if you need to ask anything regarding future challenges, of course I am happy to forward on your messages :)
I wish the girls all the best, and send them my love and thanks too xx

Thanks also go to all The Saturdays (past and present), the sponsors, guest designers and of course the challengers that have made Sketch Saturday a very special challenge blog.

Lots of love, Jo xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, THANK YOU hun for the amazing sketches you have provided us all with. Each one is saved to be used over & over again. :o) Gonna miss you hun.

    Hugs

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jo, I want to thank you for ALL that you have done, the fabulous sketches are going to be sooo missed. I loved everyone of them. Thank you for being my sweet and dear friend, I am going to sooooooo miss you Love you lots sweetie, Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this fab team, and a chance to be in such a revered Sketch DT! We are so gonna miss you :(( Take care!
    Lizy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much xx
    I've loved every minute of being part of Sketch Saturday, and i'm so happy that it will continue.

    I shall be keeping my 'I need a sketch' blog open and will be updating it real soon to house all of the sketches that I have made for SS :)

    ReplyDelete