Saturday 15 October 2011

Flashback Friday challenge - first tag

You have until 28th october to post about and enter the challenge at Flashback Friday. This time they have asked to see our first gift tag.

taken from their blog...
♥♥Please do not link your original blog post that contains your flashback card/project... you shouldre-post your Flashback Friday card onto your blog...that's the fun of it...taking ownership of your flashback card...layout...project..in the present day...haha...that's why some people don't want to play...but it is all for fun...♥♥


I made and blogged about this tag way back in November 2009...


I used products by Stampin Up, I so loved this ski slope designer paper, I have only scrap pieces left now :(

I used this gift tag on a large gift-wrapped box that was filled with lots of smaller sized gifts, individually wrapped, that my husband and I gave to our daughter, for her first christmas after leaving home. She thought she had just one gift (said she thought we had bought her a hoover! lol) and she was gutted at the time to think that she wasn't getting the Beano Annual that we buy for her every year. It's the only present she knows that she is definately getting each year, and that year there wasn't a beano annual shaped gift! :o
The annual was inside the box, along with lots of other gifts. She was surprised and happy, and not at all upset that she didn't get a vacuum cleaner! :D
As I said, that was her first christmas away from home. There wasn't another, she moved back home a few months later, and I had to give up my craft room so that she could move all her stuff back in.
I would love to have my craft room again...
Anyone want a lodger? lol ;D

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag..and thanks for sharing the story about it! Sorry you lost your craft room..guess where I craft? In my hallway! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely tag, and sweet story too, even though you had to give up your craft room!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete