Tuesday 27 September 2011

Exciting news to share!

As some of you may know, I have been guest designer for the current challenge over at Stamps R Us
Well I can now confirm that I will be staying on as their newest design team member! :)





At first, I was unsure whether to accept or not, purely because I was worried incase I didn't have time to join in at times (lots going on in my life right now)
But the lovely Jan has assured me that it won't be a problem if i need time-out. Thank you Jan xx
I only recently found Stamps R Us challenges, so you can guess how chuffed I am that I was asked to join this talented team of cardmakers.
As the new girl, I'm hoping that I can show this challenge blog to any crafters out there in blogland who maybe haven't seen their challenges yet.
I have 'met' the girls in the team, and know that we are going to have a wonderful time sharing our cards together. I'd like to thank each of them for welcoming me to their team :)


There is still time to join in with the current Operation Write Home birthday challenge. Closing date for challenge entries is 2nd October.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the DT.
    Not seen this challenge so off to have a look now. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats honey, well done you :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and so glad to have you on the team, love your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo proud of you. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jo! Great to have you on board!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again and it's going to be a lot of fun having you on our team! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on joining the DT, Jo...you deserve it!...hope you've got my mail about the SS DT entry!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats and So excited to have you on the team! Your crds are just Fabulous! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the Stamps R Us DT Jo, it's going to be a pleasure working with you! I look forward to seeing more of your great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to our team Jo we have lucky and very happy to have you joining us! :) Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete