Wednesday 11 May 2011

Flashback Friday challenge

This is unheard of for me, 3 posts in one day! :)

I visited Faye's blog earlier today and saw the beautiful wedding card that she made for a sweet stampin challenge last year.
She posted it for Flashback Friday, who want to see our first wedding cards.
So I thought i'd play along too :)

This card was made for my cousins wedding back in August 2009...


oooh, I used the same paisley embossing folder as I have today on my spacehopper card.

I also made a photo album too...


Hmmm I wonder why I didn't have them matching? if i was making this today, I would use the same papers/colours as I did on the card.


off subject, Jake has made apple and cinnamon muffins at school today *YUM!* i've tasted one already, deeeeelish!, think I need to taste test another...

4 comments:

  1. Save one for me, I'm on my way! After today, I need one. Anyway's CS, you had, it even in 2009! The card is soooooo elegant. Much liking! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wedding card...love the hearts. What a neat album too, such a keepsake! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he, I can't keep up with you today!! ;o)
    Your wedding card is stunning, I'd never think to make a black card but yours is sooooo striking and really pretty too.
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete