Saturday 30 April 2011

Little madam!

I love this adorable image!
From the moment I saw it it reminded me of my daughter Laura (and dare I admit it? also of me as a child too!)
It is of course by the extremely talented Mo Manning, and is called 'Two Jill'
I coloured her with promarkers, and cut her out to add to my card for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge, where this week you could win 2 fabulous Tatty Button Stamps, courtesy of our generous regular sponsor, The Craft Barn.

Here's the card...



The papers are all by My Minds Eye, from their 'quite contrary' collection. 
I love these papers, they are sooooo pretty :)

I am entering this card into the following challenges (yay!)

Simon Says Stamp! challenge blog - Anything Goes (& blog hop to celebrate their 2nd anniversary! congrats SSS!)
ABC challenge - T is for Trouble (and this little madam looks like she could be!)
Cute Card Thursday - ANY sketch from ANYWHERE! (perfect for me!)


Well I'm going to enjoy my last day off work today because I am back tomorrow, Sunday's are always long shifts, but I am looking forward to spending another day with my hubby and kids on bank holiday monday :)

Please remember to stop by the SS design teams blogs, as always they have some beautiful cards to share with you all :)

tfl xx

5 comments:

  1. Cyber Sis!! You are entering challenges - Yay! And what a fabby card to do it with. Love your colouring on the little madam. Have a luuurverly day today. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Jo and such pretty soft pastel colours...such a sweet image too! Thank you so much for my new blog header...I love it so much and it looks so posh on my blog :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is awesome I soooo love this image it reminds me of me too when I was little.....maybe now as well when I'm in a mood lol. My nan always said I was a propper little madam when I was little lol. Love these pretty papers very drool worthy hun.
    Ooooh cant wait see your card with some gingham hun you got me all excited.
    Have a fab weekend shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete