Tuesday 23 November 2010

sorry it's late!

Well I think my pooter is feeling a bit better now *fingers crossed*
I haven't lost connection today so that's promising :)

Here's my card for the current Sketch Saturday challenge...


I have used my scrummy 'Cat Nap' stamp from Artful Stamper and coloured it with promarkers, I added white glitter to the hat trim and used my glitter gel pen on the bell.
The paper is a freebie in a mag, isn't it gorgeous?
I can't remember where I got the sentiment from, it's a freebie digi. If anyone knows where it's from please let me know and I will give credit where credit is due.


Sketch saturday is sponsored this week my the fabulous Digital Delights by Louby Loo, where you could win $10 to spend in their store if you are our challenge winner :)

I'm sure you have already seen the gorgeous creations made by the rest of SSDT, but if you haven't please go visit these talented ladies, thank you so much xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Jo ! The image is simply adorable and I love the paper too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I absolutely love that image its soooo sweet & cute & its coloured brilliantly. Love the paper too.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jo, love the stamp!! :o))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image! Lovely card, Jo.
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete