Saturday 30 October 2010

sweet stampin #50

WOW! we've reached week 50 at Sweet Stampin! YAY! *claps!*
and this week we have a sketch for you.
But before you get out your stamps and papers, can you please take a few minutes to read through Carrie's post on the blog as there are a few changes we'd like to tell you about, thanks :)

Here's my DT card...


The image is by Sugar Nellie, and is called 'snowflake', i've coloured this little beauty with promarkers and added a little glitter to the falling snowflakes too.
The patterned snowflake paper was free with a mag.
The sentiment is from a Dovecraft clear stamp set.
I'm really loving this contemporary christmas colour combo of purple, blue and peppermint green, it looks so fresh.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend, don't get eating too many sweeties when you go trick or treating tomorrow, send them to me instead! LOL! ;)

Be careful, but have fun! xx

6 comments:

  1. That image is beautiful and I love the colours..so frosty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty, love the colour too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so beautiful i love the stamp you have used its so beautiful and the soft pastels look great with her xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I mention how much I love this card?! You totally rock, Sis! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, this is beautifull!! I love the colours.
    I received your images today, thanks so much. It was a present to me!! Thanks a lot!! xx Alie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous & the image is sooo darn cute she is a sweetie. Love the colours. You have to share with your teamies if you get loads of sweeties sent to you hun lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete