Saturday 24 April 2010

sweet stampin - #23 - a sketch!

The challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week is a sketch :)


and this is my card...



I used SU 'Perfect Plum' cardstock, and 'Not Quite Navy' patterned paper.
I used my SU eyelet border punch on a piece of 'Whisper White', masked off the edge then sponged the rest of the piece with 'Basic Gray' ink and finished with a faux stitched border.
The image is a gorjuss girl, so cute, and coloured with SU markers.
The sentiment is from a set of 6 small sentiments by Stamps Away, I punched it out with my SU boho blossoms punch.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a lovely weekend & the sun is shining wherever you are in the world. xx

5 comments:

  1. love your card Jo, it is só stylish!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Jo and what perfect colours for your gorjuss girl
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveyour card JO! This is just so pretty and sweet~ Love the colors!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo, love the card, you are fab and so talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo :-) The image is gorgeous and I love the way you masked and inked the panel ,, really effective ! Love it :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete