Saturday 2 January 2010

First challenge of 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I do hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a happy & healthy 2010 too.

I have had no internet for almost 2 weeks :(
All fixed now though! and I need to post about the first challenge for 2010 for Sketch Saturday :)
This weeks challenge is hosted by the lovely Simonne, her first DT week for SS.
Simonne has designed a beautiful sketch for us all, so without further ado, here is my card...



I have used this gorgeous designer paper from Stampin Up called 'Bella Bleu'.
The image is of course a lovely Gorjuss Girl image.
The flowers were stamped first with lovely lilac ink using a stamp from the SU 'one of a kind' stamp set, then punched out with my SU boho blossoms punch.
The leaves were punched using a woodware ash leaf punch.
Sentiment is from SU 'fun and fast notes' stamp set.
Ribbon and corners from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo! Love the papers and that sweet Gorjus image!
    Happy New year my friend! I hope 2010 brings you and your family much joy!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, you have lovely stuff in your stash! This card is so gorgeous. I love the coloring on your beautiful image. Great start for 2010's art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, Jo, Jo! How gorgeous is this card? I just love the blue colour scheme, it works so well. It's a corker! Hugs from Sis! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Jo,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete