Saturday 20 June 2009

SS#56

Hello Everyone, it's Saturday so it's time for another sketch :)

This week over at Sketch Saturday we have another awesome prize for our winner...
$25.00 worth of craft goodies from Simon Says Stamp!


We also have a new guest designer, Leonie, who will be with us for 2 weeks, we are very honoured to have Leonie join our team, her work is so beautiful, she is one very talented crafter!


Here is my card this week, sorry about the photo, could have been better.



Yes, i've used the same image as my last card, it's from Stampin Up! and the set is called 'Summer by the sea'
The fish images were stamped using a long forgotten stamp set that I found, See D's Boys Toys.
The images were coloured with watercolours,
all papers and embellies are from my 'scraps' drawer, so it proves that scraps can be useful!
The word 'Grandad' was printed from the computer.

Please join in and be in with a chance of winning the fabulous prize on offer this week, and don't forget to visit my fellow DT members blogs too, their cards are always stunning!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! xx

6 comments:

  1. a fabulous card Jo, love the image and the papers that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image! love the card and colouring
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jo, what gorgeous image and one i have not seen before, hope your ok, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo :-)
    I love this image and now I have one :-)
    My gorgeous parcel arrived yesterday, thank you so much for all the fabby contents !! It was stuffed to bursting !! :-)
    I will enjoy using them :-)

    Thanks sooo much
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wo very nice card Jo !!!
    very nice papers !!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jo.. I love to see a stamp used more than once... after all that is what they are designed for, tee hee, It's always great fun seeing the different creations we can make with just one stamp. You've shown us just that here with your gorgeous card. Must dig out my stack of See'D's...haven't used them in ages. Thanks for the inspiration and wonderful sketch.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete