Saturday 2 May 2009

Sketch #49 - Debbie's DT week!

Happy Saturday everyone!
This week is my week off at Sketch Saturday, each month one of the fabulous DT girls designs their own sketch for you all, and this month is Debbie's turn, and what a great sketch she's designed!

Here is my card...


I have used one of my new stamps from the 'Summer By The Sea' set by Stampin Up!
I stamped the image in black stazon and coloured her with watercolours.
In hindsight I should have flipped the sketch and put the flowers to the right of the image instead of the left, but it still works... i think!
The gorgeous big blue flower was a birthday gift from my dear friend Rosie, she sent me flowers and ribbons in a fab froggy tin! Thanks again Rosie! xx

I hope you all have a great weekend, take care, Jo xx

9 comments:

  1. Jo this is lovely :) I think these stamps are lovely, as are the colours you have used.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jo,l love the stamp and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jo. The way you've coloured the image fits it so well and the flowers and other embellies are just gorgeous!! I hope you have a very nice weekend 'off' sweetie :).

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jo, the image is so sweet and I love the pretty papers...thanks for making my sketch look so beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jo, these are my favourite SU stamps.

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Jo this image is fabulous and your colouring is gorgoeus, love the pretty blue and yellow ~ gorgoeus !!
    Hope you've had a good weekend hun
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun thanks for your lovely comments, I am love being your GDT I so enjoy the sketches on SS
    I love this card that image is stunning as is your colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo, and the image is so beautiful! Fab papers you used! Hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete