Wednesday 7 January 2009

Jellybelly fabric candy...

... sounds like another of Emma's fantastic creations doesn't it? actually you should go to her blog to see her fabulous fabric cupcakes/pin cushions, they're so yummy looking! Actually, I wonder if Emma has ever made draught excluders that look like mars bars or coasters that look like wagon wheels?
Anyway, I digress, click on the link above to go to her blog and while you're there, (and I promise you that you will stay for a while ogling all her fab work, giggling at her hilarious posts, and even reminiscing about your own childhood as Emma takes us on a journey through her childhood, adolescence and onto marriage and motherhood), you may want to put your name down for a chance of winning some of the fabric that Emma uses to make her goodies. If I could get along with my sewing machine then I would love to get to work making bunting, fabric pictures, and the like, but I don't, it hates me and I just don't have the patience to sit and sew by hand (too lazy lol) but I bet there's loads of you who would eh?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the mega-plug Jo!
    I should employ you to right my copy!
    And no, I've never made a Mars Bar door-stop (just eaten lots of them!)
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete