Sunday 10 August 2008

Sketch Saturday #11

Here is the sketch for this week...




Here is my card, I have used paper cellar papers from their 'wedding' pad, I also used gold vellum that I embossed with my new swiss dots folder (thanks to Ann for reminding me that I needed it, I love it Ann, a craft essential eh?)
The cute fairy image is one that was sent to me a couple of years ago by a friend (yes a couple of years!!, I had loads of them stamped for me and haven't used them all yet) I cannot recall if my friend told me what the name of the stamp she used is, but if any of you know where this fairy came from please leave a message, as i'd love to know.
I coloured her wings with a sakura clear glitter gel pen.
The image doesn't have all of the leaves shown, I drew and coloured a few extra (the ones down the left edge) so that the image didn't get 'lost' on the card.


6 comments:

  1. Jo this is gorgeous, I love how you have added the extra leaves, it really sets the card off. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute and adorable ,fab work ,JO ,love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gold and the image, its a really special card.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gold card, it's so brilliant:)
    *Brocéliane*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is adorable jo,
    such a cute little image. I like how you have added the extra leaves...wonderful. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a cute little image!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete