Sunday 1 June 2008

Edwin in the sea

The girls over at Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog asked us to use the theme beside the sea.
I have used Edwin sitting on a pencil and discarded the image from the waist down and replaced it with a swimming ring which I drew then coloured in. The background wave stamp is from the pirates collection from Tanda stamps. The sun, i'm not sure of as it was loose in my bitsa box but I think its a poppin piece from TLC. The quote (which is not shown well due to the flash off my camera) reads 'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside' and was cut off the side of a book of first class stamps!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous take on this week's theme - love what you did to poor Edwin! and your use of bits and pieces. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the way you have used Edwin!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete