Thursday 12 June 2008

3 embellies and a kitty

This week, the ladies over at Cute Card Thursday have asked us to use 3 different embellishments on our cards, and there's a fantastic prize up for grabs from Tracy Jane's Crafts too! wow!
I have used paper cellar bg paper from their celebrations range, the happy birthday stamp was bought from Catslife Press, their service from the US to the UK is outstanding and very friendly, prices are excellent too, I shall definately be using them again :)
I have destroyed a large fabric flower and used one of the layers as a backdrop for this sentiment, blue ribbon, and orange gems as my embellies.
The image was in my stash, I love this lil penny black kitty! sadly I don't have the actual stamp tho...(yet) ;)


10 comments:

  1. very sweet card, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - love the cat image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Jo what a great card, I love that flower and the cat is so cute
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, love the stamp from cats life, thanks for the link, thank you for joining in with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card love the cat.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun card - love the image!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that cute image of the peeking kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete