Thursday 3 April 2008

Arty Girlz challenge - triangles

This week, the Arty Girlz have asked us to use triangles on our project.
I started by cutting a square of Creative Imaginations paper (Sonnets, Love)
I cut this diagonally to make 4 triangles, then folded back the corners to create further triangles, the paper has a graph paper like back to it so I covered this with a rose coloured crepe paper and then set eyelets in the ends to hold them down. I glued all this down onto a square, white card blank which had a square of dusky pink mulberry paper stuck in the middle of it first.
I added Tilda, then finished with paper flowers and the greeting.



9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jo, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really pretty. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe carte bravo. Bises Chatdoro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I'd commented Jo sorry matey.

    It's a gorgeous card I love how you made your triangles

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did comment hunni, on my atc post *giggles* you must have thought that they were one big post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Jo, I love the soft colours and Tilda sitting on the triangle - fabulous :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card jo
    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete