Monday 3 March 2008

Arty Girlz 'circles' challenge

This is the card I made last week for the Arty Girlz challenge.

This week's challenge is 'Circles' so anything goes as long as there is a circle somewhere on your creation..... could be buttons, brads, eyelets, circles in patterned paper etc....

I haven't been feeling too good the last few days and forgot to upload it.
The fairy was sent to me by a friend of mine from Auntys Forum as a RAK, it had been stamped in a pale green and then clear embossed when I received it, I coloured it in with my watercolour pencils then cut it out (very fiddly!)
Actually, if anybody knows the name and brand of this fairy stamp could you let me know please? I forgot to ask my friend and sadly isn't a regular poster on the forum anymore. TIA xx

I used a stripy paper that I got as a gift for a magazine subscription last year. Then cut 2 circles, one in cerise and a smaller one in pink glitter card, then put everything together on the card.
I added the cerise flowers which were infact pale green vellum to start with and were already embossed when I bought them from qvc. I coloured them with a cerise permanent pen then cut them out (very fiddly too!)
Finished with a small 'sister' greeting which was again coloured to match with permanent pen.
Hope you like my card :)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card jo its so pretty.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo I love it!!

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo, I love all the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful, I adore the colour of those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so wonderful. Really really nice.

    ReplyDelete